Published on 26 January 2017
David spent 4 years in prison. He learned about Barstarzz and freestyle calisthenics as an inmate. He used his incarceration to build his body and mind with calisthenics. He disciplined himself through his workout.
Follow David @singhay_916
► Barstarzz BTX Our 12 Week Program For Calisthenics, Bodyweight Exercises http://bit.ly/1UTnsL5
►► Portable Dip Bars http://bit.ly/2gJS1ac Discount “BSTARZ20"
►►► Subscribe to our Youtube Channel http://bit.ly/1NoyUOJ
►►►► How To (Tutorials) Playlist http://bit.ly/2gmc2js
►►►►► Free Workout Routines http://bit.ly/2gMfCoa
►►►►►► Newest Videos http://bit.ly/2h9Sov2
Ω SHOP Ω
► http://barstarzz.com/shop/ Clothes, Equipment, Training Education
Want to know the secrets of mastering your body?
Learn brand new skills?
Get the body you have always desired?
Well you found the right page!
Barstarzz has been bringing daily content via our social media pages on exercise, and fitness using your bodyweight since 2009!
Being the first to provide regular video content on how to learn the moves, the workouts, interviews, motivation, and inspirational content, from industry leaders.
You can learn more about us on our website, http://barstarzz.com
as for now leave a comment and we will try to answer it.
All feedback is appreciated wether a like, comment or share.
Thank you for all the support family. Lets grow together.
We upload every Monday!
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
How to get started with Calisthenics?
1) Buy a home pul up bar
- Portable Pull Up Bar ► http://amzn.to/2iKTCKy
- Pull Up Tower ► http://amzn.to/2jpoke2
2) Find a park near you
- Website Park Finder ► http://barstarzz.com/parks/
3) Pick a workout routine that fits your intended goals
- Barstarzz Btx Program ► http://bit.ly/1UTnsL5
- Free Workout Routines ► http://bit.ly/2gMfCoa
4) Find friends to help you stay on track
- Barstarzz BTX Free Facebook Group ► http://bit.ly/2jARx82
- Comment our posts with your City / Country
- Use #barstarzz on all social media, and search for people from your town
How can I be Barstarzz?
Just start representing and gather friends and family to train. Promote positivity, unity. health, and well being. Represent hard, this can mean however you can think of wether it means through apparel, social med