I) COPYRIGHT NOTIFICATION
Vavaa Media does not permit copyright violations and violation of intellectual property rights on its website, and once notified, will remove all content that violates another's intellectual property rights. Vavaa Media reserves the right to terminate a specific user's account, if they are determined to be a repeat violator.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes a copyright violation, please provide Vavaa Media’s copyright agent the written information specified below:
· A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is allegedly violated;
· A description of all of the copyrighted works that you claim has been violated;
· A description of where the material that you claim is in violation is located on the Vavaa Media website, including, a URL of the specific location of the infringing material;
· Information sufficient to allow us to contact you including, at a minimum, your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
· A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
· A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
II) COPYRIGHT COUNTER-NOTIFICATION
If you believe that the content you uploaded was removed in error, or that it does not violate third-party copyright laws, you may send us an appea. Once your appeal is received, we will forward it, along with you personal information, to the party that initiated the takedown notice. The restoration of deleted content is at our sole discretion. Please note that unfounded appeals may be subject to legal action.
Vavaa Media does not tolerate distribution via the website of the following content:
- child pornography;
- dangerous or illegal acts (including but not limited to incitement to violence, animal abuse or drug abuse);
- unlawful, obscene, or defamatory material; or
- any sexually explicit content (including but not limited to images of rape, bestiality, intercourse, masturbation, sadistic or masochistic abuse, explicit depiction of male or female genitalia or pubic areas, pedophilia or necrophilia).
To this end, Vavaa Media will take down the content and terminate the user’s account. Additionally appropriate authorities may be notified.